The Canadian Internet Marketing Conference (CIMC) is returning to blow your pixelated mind in 2016.
The fresh-faced industry meeting has only been around for one year, but has attracted speakers from some of the world’s most well-known brands for their 2016 event on April 14 and 15 in Squamish, B.C. Marketing heads from Starbucks, Google, TELUS, Warner Music, Herschel, and several other big international and local brands will be speaking throughout the jam-packed weekend.
Every digital marketer in Vancouver will be itching to register for CIMC and be one of the 1,100 people who will gain insight into some of the most innovative and inspiring trends online. There is no idea too big or too profound for the expert marketers who will be speaking over the two-day event, with topics covered including:
- Web traffic analytics
- The future of retail marketing
- Reaching the Chinese market
- Native advertising
- The future of digital marketing
- Marketing music through digital
- Marketing research
- Digital marketing for hospitality
- Event and brand marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Adwords and Google search marketing
- And more!
While there are still some surprises left to be announced, the 2016 speaker line-up is a who’s-who of the best digital marketers in the Lower Mainland:
- Fab Dolan – Head of Marketing, Google
- Scott Ahmed – Associate Brand Manager, Starbucks Canada
- Gabe Mederos – Senior Social Media Manager, TELUS
- Scott Johnson – Western Region Manager, Warner Music Canada
- Janelle Saccucci – Director of Marketing & Communications, Blenz Coffee
- Oli Gardner – Co-Founder, Unbounce
- Ayla Collins – Community Manager, Yelp
- Demetrius Michael – The Growth Hacker, Shopify
- Justin Young – Creative Director & Co-Founder – Village & Co
- Katie Schaeffers – VP Strategy & Creative – BrandLive
- Vicki McLeod – President, Main Street Communications
- Nathan T. Baker – Content Marketing Specialist, Raven
- Jennifer Powell – Principal, Blissdom Canada
- Sarah Clark – Project Manager, Jelly Marketing
- Melissa Mewdell – Marketing Manager, O2E Brands
- Joseph Thompson – VP Marketing & Communications, BuildDirect
- Emily Fonda – Director, The Sociable Society
- Mikey Scott – Global Marketing Director, Herschel Supply Company
- Jennifer Campbell – General Manager, Canada Post
Registration is now open and early bird pricing is in effect until December 31, 2015. Attendees can purchase their weekend pass for only $499 until December 31, then for $699 until January 31.
Prices will go up to $999 in February and be available until March 31. Students interested in attending CIMC can purchase their pass for only $199 with school ID.
Vancity Buzz is a proud media partner of the Canadian Internet Marketing Conference