Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- The rumours are true: No Craft Beer Advent Calendar this year in B.C.
- You can help local tastemaker Cassandra Anderton of Good Life Vancouver become the Canadian Beef Blogger Ambassador.
- Check out the tools of the trade used by Vancouver’s master coffee roaster Brian Turko of Milano.
- The review is in: Mia Stainsby on the new flagship Glowbal at the Telus Garden.
- Across the pond, the London coffee shop called Fuckoffee is going to have to change its name.
- Does loud chewing bother you? Turns out that’s your fault, not that guy eating and making all those noises.
- Does gender impact our healthy eating choices? A professor chats about her latest work in the Georgia Straight.
- Our top food stories this week: Get to know some healthy meal delivery services in the city, 10 B.C. craft beers to try this season, cheap Chinese food, brunch at Wildebeest, the Irish Heather is one of the world’s best whiskey bars, and where to find the best French toast in Vancouver.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.