Another weekend has flown by and a new work week is upon us, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to stop. After all, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Here are five things to do in Vancouver today, Monday, September 14.
For more things to do around town, check out our events calendar.
- What: Are you interested in international volunteering, but want to learn more? Join us for an information session where we discuss our programs in Latin America. You will hear from Cuso International returned volunteers and staff.
- Where: YWCA Program Centre – 535 Hornby Street, Vancouver.
- When: Monday, September 14; 6 to 8 p.m.
- What: A black-and-white photography exhibit featuring a new take on Stanley Park icons such as the Girl in a Wetsuit, the Lions Gate Bridge Lion, and the Rose Cole Yelton Totem Pole.
- Where: Vancity Credit Union – 1798 Robson Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 14; all day.
- What: Amanda Dean is a singer/songwriter based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Amanda is also a National Anthem singer and performs regularly for major sports teams in the lower mainland, such as the Vancouver Canucks and BC Lions. She also works as a session vocalist.
- Where: The Roxy Cabaret – 932 Granville Street, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 14; 8 p.m.
- What: Enjoy a day of golf at the Northview Golf & Country Club – home of the most exciting and challenging golf courses in British Columbia! The MS Golf Challenge is a unique and prestigious event which raises funds to support MS research and vital services for people living with MS here in B.C.
- Where: Northview Golf & Country Club – 6857 168th Street, Surrey
- When: Monday, September 14; 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- What: Every Monday hosts Devin Alexander and Alex Sparling throw a stand-up comedy show featuring the best local comedians Vancouver has to offer and major touring headliners from around the world. $5 cover.
- Where: Eight and a Half Restaurant and Bar – 151 East 8th Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Monday, September 14; 9 to 11:30 p.m.