Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Yes, you heard correctly, Burnaby’s Urban Digs Farm did indeed feed the Dave Matthews Band when they were in town for their latest concert at Rogers Arena.
- In search of the perfect Sundae? Look no further, the Vancouver Foodster names Beyond Coffee as the almighty winner in the 2015 Sundae Challenge.
- The review is in: The Vancouver Sun’s Mia Stainsby on vegetable-friendly Mission.
- Need some guidance in the kitchen? Chef Lynn Crawford shares her tips on how to become a better cook with Canadian Living.
- If you’re hitting up TaiwanFest this weekend be sure to check out the Georgia Straights’ write-up on the festival’s street banquet and all of the unique eats on offer.
- Our top food stories this week: gourmet marshmallows made right here in Vancouver, where to find delicious vegan offerings, the highly anticipated Ancora Restaurant has opened, Starbucks adds coconut milk to their menu in Canada, and Gastown’s Salt Tasting Room offers patrons free tapas with their San Sebastián Experiment.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.