You know what’s even better than a pumpkin spice latte in the fall? Getting more than what you pay for. That’s why nTrust, a Vancouver-based financial company whose product is a phone and web-based app that lets you send and receive money from friends for free, has decided to give their popular Deals program a second go-round.
Starting September 28, nTrust is partnering with several Vancouver merchants to offer their members some really great fall deals. From September 28 until October 31, when you spend $15 you will get $25 to use at any (or all!) of the following merchants*:
- Yolks (limit of 2 per person)
- Arturo’s Mexico to Go (limit of 2 per person)
- Culver City Salads (limit of 2 per person)
- DougieDog (limit of 2 per person)
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese (limit of 2 per person)
- Chihuahua’s Mexican Grill (limit of 2 per person)
- Feastro, The Rolling Bistro (limit of 2 per person)
- Blacktail Restaurant + Lounge (limit of 2 per person)
- Malone’s Sports and Craft Beer Bar (limit of 2 per person)
- Alfie Italia (*spend $60, get $75, limit of 1 per person)
- Flawless Cosmetic Tattoo (*spend $25, get $100, limit of 1 per person)
- Sugar Skull Studios (*spend $60, get $75, limit of 1 per person)
Here’s how it works
You create a profile at nTrust.com (it only takes about five minutes to do). After you’ve set up your profile, you can buy an electronic voucher at any of the above merchants for a certain price—and then redeem it for a value greater than what you paid for it. Basically, you’re getting stuff for free, and what’s not to love about that? Deals are available for purchase from September 28 to October 24 and must be redeemed by October 31, 2015. Head over to the nTrust Marketplace to purchase a Deal.
For more information about nTrust merchants, check out their Merchant Directory.