One of Vancouver’s tallest and most iconic landmarks, Harbour Centre is a one-of-a-kind building. It’s home to businesses, retail, tourism, education, restaurants and the 360-degree Lookout viewing deck.
Harbour Centre wants to give a lucky reader and nine of their friends a TGIF experience with Free Feast Friday. Win a Friday lunch catered by a Harbour Centre Food Court eatery of your choice and enjoy it at the Vancouver Lookout. Dine with friends or colleagues while taking in stunning 360-degree aerial views of the Vancouver skyline.
Lunch for you and nine friends at the Vancouver Lookout on Friday, September 25. Choose one of the following restaurants to cater:
- Camay Wok
- Hiro Sushi
- Little Japan
- My Toan Vietnamese Gourmet
- Rice ‘n Spice
- Salad Loop
- Thai Express
- Taco Del Mar
Prize valued at $300 in food and Vancouver Lookout admission.
To enter to win lunch at the Vancouver Lookout courtesy of Harbour Centre, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win lunch for 10 from @Harbour_Centre at @VanLookout’s Free Feast Friday #TGIFFF via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/SccpQ RT to Enter!
2. Like Harbour Centre Mall on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Follow @Harbour_Centre on Twitter. Leave a comment below telling us once you have.
4. Leave a comment below telling us which Harbour Centre eatery you would like to cater your lunch. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 18, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.