Today’s a fully loaded Monday — from B.C. Day celebrations to a city-wide Patio Day and everything in between.
For a list of all the events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Free yoga classes held at Kits Beach.
- Where: Kits Beach, between the swimming pool and tennis courts – Cornwall Ave. and Yew St., Vancouver
- When: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night until August 31, 2015; 7 to 8 p.m.
- What: Restaurants around town will be acquiring temporary permits to host sidewalk patios until 11 p.m.
- Where: Around Vancouver
- When: Monday, August 3; 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- What: From June 26 to September 6, residents of and visitors to Vancouver can take part in over 10 weeks of live music, dancing, dance lessons, yoga and other fun-filled community events at Lonsdale Quay Market.
- Where: Lonsdale Quay – 123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver
- When: Monday, August 3; noon to 4 p.m.
- What: The Harmony Arts Festival, presented by Odlum Brown Limited, draws crowds from all over the Lower Mainland to celebrate a harmonious balance of visual, culinary, and performing arts on the spectacular West Vancouver waterfront.
- Where: Harmony headquarters – 1564 Argyle Avenue, West Vancouver
- When: Monday, August 3; all day.
- What: British Columbia’s most compelling and ambitious al fresco dining experiences is here – the 2015 Araxi Longtable Dinner Series.
- Where: Bard on the Beach – 1695 Whyte Avenue, Vancouver
- When: Monday, August 3; 4 to 8 p.m.