Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Hey, you don’t need a big yard to grow a garden!
- A new study proves that you will willingly pay more money for coffee with latte art.
- The review is in: The Vancouver Sun’s Mia Stainsby on new seafood spot Supermarine.
- Headed to Diner En Blanc? Chef David Hawksworth teases with a preview of what he’s cooking up that night.
- You too can do a DIY craft beer tour of Vancouver’s East Village area.
- Or you could stay home and make vegan sweet corn ice cream!
- Our top food stories this week: Where to do some day drinking in Vancouver, fake Tim Hortons coffee spotted in Korea, cold brew on a bicycle, a darker picnic alternative to that other fancy event, Big Smoke Burger is pretty legit, and yep, there’s more soft serve in Gastown.
- PS: We’re pretty thrilled about our new Instagram series Feast Your Eyes. Tag your photos #vcbfood and we may use them in future posts on the site!
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vcbfood and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.