Mondays don’t have to be boring. Check out some cool events around the city today and get out of your every day groove.
For more events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
What: Penguin Prison, a New York electropop singer tours for with latest release at Electric Owl.
Where: Electric Owl – 928 Main St., Vancouver
When: Monday, July 20; doors open at 8 p.m., show at 9:30 p.m.
What: Metropolis at Metrotown is celebrating the International Year of Light with an exciting digital and visual experiential event.
Where: Metrotown – 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby
When: Monday, July 20; noon to 7 p.m.
- What: Free yoga classes held at Kits Beach Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings from 7 to 8 p.m.
- Where: Kits Beach, between the swimming pool and tennis courts – Cornwall Ave. and Yew St., Vancouver
- When: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday night until August 31, 2015; 7 to 8 p.m.
- What: Hairspray hits the stage with Theatre Under the Stars. So go catch some live singing and some awesome performances on their opening night.
- Where: Malkin Bowl in Stanley Park
- When: 8 p.m. from July 10 to August 22
- What: Get fit and have fun at this outdoor, Latin-inspired, easy-to-follow dance party. No dance experience or partner required for this fun fitness class. Guaranteed to have you smiling!
- Where: North Point Canada Place – 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
- When: Mondays, starting July 6, 2015 to August 31, 2015 @ 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.