“It’s Friday night, and I feel all right,” said Montell Jordan in his hit song This Is How We Do It. Well it’s finally Friday, and after a work-week spent inside you can finally go outside enjoy the sunshine. So, if you’re feelin’ alright, then check out these five things to do in Vancouver today.
For a complete list of events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: The annual Greek Summerfest is back! Spend the day soaking up the food, the music and the culture.
- Where: 4541 Boundary Road
- When: Daily at noon until Sunday, July 12
- What: Beer gardens, 15 food trucks and over 150 vendors, what more could you ask for on a Friday night?
- Where: 15 Wallace Mews, North Vancouver at Shipyards Plaza
- When: 5 to 10 p.m. every Friday until September 25
- What: You’ve seen the movie but have you seen Jean Valjean in real life? Check out Les Miserable on their second night on the Arts Club stage.
- Where: 2750 Granville Street at the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage
- When: 8 p.m.
- What: Two birds with one stone; Get a little workout and tour the city! An experienced guide will take you on a journey from Boundary Road to the forest of Pacific Spirit Park and beyond. It is first come first serve so get there early folks!
- Where: Lot 19, the parkette at the foot of Hornby Street at West Hastings Street
- When: Registration is at noon, the walk is 12:15 to 1 p.m.
- What: Go have a couple drinks and a good laugh on Friday. 2014 Canadian Comedy Award winner Deanne Smith will be preforming all weekend at the Comedy Mix. Tickets start at
- Where: 1015 Burrard Street at the Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
- When: 8 and 10:30 p.m.