Nothing to do? We’ve got you covered. Here are five events happening in Vancouver today.
For a complete list of events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Ever wanted to be in a Bond movie? Now you can feel like you’re in one. Dress sophisticated and sexy to get your cruise on V. Queen of Diamonds. Tickets start $49.95 and include the three hour cruise, dinner and dancing. Must be 19 years or older.
- Where: Plaza of Nations-Edgewater Stage
- When: Boarding at 7 p.m. and departs 8 p.m.
- What: The annual Greek Summerfest is back! Spend the day soaking up the food, the music and the culture.
- Where: 4541 Boundary Road
- When: Daily at noon until Sunday, July 12
- What: Get in shape, tan a bit and pass a ball around Kits beach with VolleyballBC; Featuring some of the best pro beach volleyball players from Canada, North America and around the world.
- Where: 1299 Arbutus Street
- When: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from July 10 to 12
- What: Hairspray hits the stage with Theater Under the Stars. So go catch some live singing and some awesome performances on their opening night.
- Where: Malkin Bowl in Stanley Park
- When: 8 p.m. from July 10 to August 22
- What: The Shivers Film Society in co-operation with the UBC Film Society will be debuting erotic, horror, sci-fi, and euro-horror films from Canada, USA, Spain, Italy, and France and several other short films from around the world. Go grab some popcorn and join in on the fun.
- Where: 6138 Student Union Blvd #130
- When: July 9 until July 12—different times depending on the movie.