Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- Bee School is in session in Kerrisdale, and it has the Georgia Straight buzzing about what it means for teaching kids about food security.
- The California donut shop where pop star Ariana Grande licked some of the goodies has seen its business triple thanks to the bizarre incident. Please stay away from Cartems and Lucky’s, Ms. Grande!
- Turns out bargain shopping wastes both food and money.
- In review land, Van Mag checks out Kitsilano’s newest gem, AnnaLena.
- Hit the kitchen with Bon Appetit’s list of 21 Ways to Use Coffee–in Drinks, Dessert, and Main Dishes.
- Our top food stories this week: Vancouver’s $100 hot dog sells out in Calgary, Hi-Five grilled cheese serves up lunch, Diner en Blanc is back, the best bakeries in Vancouver, and the best milkshakes in Vancouver (too!).
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your Instagram food pics #vancitybuzz and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.