Nothing to do? We’ve got you covered. Here are the top five events happening in Vancouver today, June 24.
For more events, visit our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: All of Water Street is shut down and transformed into a big stage and dance floor for various musical artists. This is the fourth year of the festival locally, but it’s an international event that’s been taking place all over the world for 33 years.
- Where: Water Street, Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, June 24; 5 to 10 p.m.
- What: The 30th annual TD Vancouver International Jazz Festival heats up summer in the city with one impeccable lineup. Today’s events: Jon Roper Trio, Curtis Nowosad Quintet, Handmade Blade, Kenny Werner Trio, The Bad Plus Joshua Redman, Jaclyn Guillou, James Danderfer Trio
- Where: Various locations – see website.
- When: Various times – see website. Festival runs June 18 to July 1.
- What: Back by popular demand for a second night!!! Join us for a magical evening where you can test your HP knowledge against other aspiring wizards at Sunset Grill in Kitsilano. Teams of up to six players will compete for the grand prize as well as bragging rights as Vancouver’s ultimate Potterheads.
- Where: Sunset Grill – 2204 York Ave., Vancouver
- When: Wednesday, June 24; 7:30 p.m.
- What: This market features vendors lined up on the east side of Thornton Park on the sidewalk along Station Street, within ideal reach on foot for bus and SkyTrain users. Take note of new hours for 2015.
- Where: 1100 Station St., Vancouver
- When: Wednesdays, 2 to 6 p.m.; June 3 to October 7, 2015
- What: This young South Vancouver market boasts all Certified Organic produce, meat, and eggs. It’s run by the Unitarian church, with a goal of connecting locals to their food and farmers.
- Where: Unitarian Church of Vancouver – Oak St. and West 49th Ave., Vancouver
- When: Wednesdays, 3 to 7 p.m.; June 3 to October 14, 2015