Friday is funday and if you’re in need of some last minute activities, we have five hip and happening events you can crash.
For a complete list of events, check out our Vancouver Events Calendar.
- What: Vancouver’s finest buskers will be coming together for three days of performances. Buskerfesk also includes 20 food trucks, so bring your appetite.
- Where: Granville Street, between Dunsmuir and Smithe
- When: Friday June 26 until Sunday June 28; 12 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- What: Throne and Games is a fun comedic improv show that parodies HBO’s Game of Thrones. If you are a fan and want to experience some live action fun, go check out Throne and Games.
- Where: The Improv Centre at Vancouver TheatreSports League – 1502 Duranleau Street, Granville Island
- When: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday; 7:30 p.m.
- What: In two hours you’ll experience four courses, five tastings and nine stories on this food truck tour.
- Where: Burrard Street and Smithe Street, beside Japadog Food Cart
- When: Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday; 10:45 a.m.
- What: The 30th annual TD Vancouver International Jazz Festival heats up summer in the city with one impeccable lineup. Today’s events: Tim Sars Trio, Cloudmakers Trio, Han Bennink with Joe Williamson and John Paton, Bria Skonberg Quintet, Meklit, Eliane Elias Made In Brasil, Jimmy Heath Quartet, Son Lux with Olga Bell, Eric Boren 4tet, and Peregrine Falls.
- Where: Various locations – see website.
- When: Various times – see website. Festival runs June 18 to July 1.
- What: Want to time travel to Vancouver in the 1920s? This tour will take you through the ally’s of Chinatown to experience the sex, drugs and bootlegging dens from a century ago.
- Where: Vancouver Police Museum – 240 E Cordova Street, Vancouver
- When: Every Friday until October 16; 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.