Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- 6 tips for ordering a custom (or wedding) cake.
- The critic has spoken: The Sun’s Mia Stainsby reviews Steel Toad Brew Pub.
- USA Today’s 10 Best turns their attention to Vancouver’s wonderful wine bars.
- Now arm yourself with this wine intel: 10 ways to tell if your sommelier really knows wine.
- Sorry, Vancouver (and Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Halifax…). The World’s 50 Best Restaurants of 2015 were named this week and none are in Canada.
- Our top food stories this week: Krispy Kreme gives out free doughnuts today, the blogger from the site Best Nachos in Vancouver tells us where to find her top five favourite nachos, Food Cart Fest kicks off later this month, where to eat before the game or a big concert in the “Stadium District,” The Heatley is opening up in Strathcona, and how to take better food photos for Instagram.
A closer look at our featured photo this week:
Tag your food pics #vancitybuzz and we may share them on the site!
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.