Hawkers Mercado will bring together top-notch food vendors, and will include an Artisan Food Hall, The Sweet Shop and The Ice Cream Shop.
Some of the vendors already lined up include:
- 5entidos: Chef Jefferson Alvarez will be sharing exclusive menus and special menus created with Northern Divine Caviar.
- Dinner by Bayan – Pop-Up Dinners: Engage all your senses though a delicious and exciting range of flavours, textures and aromas.
- The Capilano Tea House and Botanical Soda Co.: Indigenous teas and botanical tea sodas, foraged right here in B.C. Flavours include: Lavender Ginger, Rose Lemonade, Dandelion Burdock and Hibiscus.
- Nice Vice: Brand new Vancouver-based, vegan ice cream brand.
- Naaco: Supporting organic, local and sustainable operations wherever possible, Naaco (Naan + Taco) serves delicious taco on a naan.
- Whiskey Six: Whiskey Six BBQ is focused on providing an authentic barbeque experience to satisfy the appetites of carnivores and vegetarians.
- Sexy Juice: Premium cold pressed juice.
- Heritage Canadian Bakery: They make their signature ‘cruffin’ and other treats from scratch using family recipes.
- Hugos Churros: Vancouver’s very first churro stand. (And home of the Churro Ice Cream Sandwich.)
- Hugos Tacos: Fresh authentic Mexican tacos and jarritos.
There will also be food trucks rolling into McArthur Glen Designer Outlet Vancouver Airport. Look for familiar favourites like Roaming Dragon, Vij’s Railway Express, Culver City Salads, C’est Si bon, Meet 2 Eat, Disco Cheetah and the Reef Runner.
All of these good eats are on top of the food vendors setting up shop inside the shopping destination.
“We’re excited to introduce the new concept of Hawkers Mercado at McArthurGlen Vancouver Airport for our opening on July 9,” says Robert Thurlow, General Manager, McArthurGlen Vancouver, “Food and beverage is an important component of the day-out experience of a McArthurGlen centre. We’re confident there will be something for everyone.”
The delicious fun of Hawkers Mercado kicks off on the shopping centre’s opening day, July 9, and runs until Labour Day (September 7).