Kick off summer right with delicious new cocktails and mouth-watering food at The Keg Steakhouse + Bar on Alberni and take in an electrifying FIFA Women’s World Cup match.
Made up of two separate buildings, The Keg’s newest Vancouver location has a layout unique to the traditional Keg style. The North building houses a spacious lounge, which can be reserved for private cocktail parties of up to 150 guests and is flanked by two impressive patios.
The dining room in the South building boasts a contemporary and stunning décor while maintaining that inviting atmosphere The Keg is known for. The largest patio lays just off the South building’s bar.
All three patios are now open for the season.
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar wants to give one Vancity Buzz reader the chance to win two tickets to the FIFA Women’s World Cup match on June 27 ($370 value) and dinner at The Keg on Alberni ($150 value), for a total prize valued at $520. To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $520 night out prize pack from @TheKeg #Alberni! Dinner + #FIFAWWC tickets via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/OsfBm RT to Enter!
2. Like The Keg on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you’ve done so. (1 entry)
3. Follow The Keg on Instagram – @TheKegSteakhouse. Leave a comment below telling us once you’ve done so. (1 entry)
4. Leave a comment below telling us what your favourite dish at The Keg is. Hint! (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until Tuesday, June 23, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
The Keg Alberni
Sending a gift? It is now so easy to purchase and email a Keg Gift Card to anyone – buy online.