Hungry for more food stories? Check out these small bites:
- What’s the best of the local brews right now? Check in with Vancouver Magazine’s Craft Beer Awards 2015.
- Local brewer Steel & Oak is teaming up with New West’s Longtail Kitchen for a beer and Thai food dinner and brewery tour on June 11. Get tickets online here.
- FYI: Here’s how to grill the perfect steak.
- With an eye on budget dining, the Vancouver Sun’s food critic checks out Gastown’s Bao Down.
- Ever tried cooking with edible flowers? The Food Gays have a recipe for a pasta dish that sounds delicious, and uses colourful flora.
- Our top food stories this week: The Fish House in Stanley Park is closing, it’s Free Bagel Friday at Rosemary Rocksalt, there’s a new pizza spot on Robson, Cartems donuts hit Mount Pleasant, we list the best patios in Kitsilano, and Big Smoke Burger heads west from Toronto to Vancouver.
Don’t forget to follow @VCBFood on Twitter to keep up with all of Vancity Buzz’s food and drink stories.