If you haven’t heard already, today is Earth Day!
Earth Day marks a time where we educate ourselves about positive and sustainable actions we can take towards the sustainability of our planet.
As individuals, one of the easiest ways we can make a difference is in the way we get from one point to another. That’s why this Earth Day, G-KUP and Brodie bikes have partnered together and will be giving away a $500 bike, just in time for the sunny days ahead.
One Bike from Brodie Bikes valued at $500*.
*$500 gift card will be provided to be used towards the purchase of a bike, no minimum price required.
To celebrate Earth Day 2015, we’re giving away a bike courtesy of G-KUP and Brodie Bikes. To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a bike from @brodiebikes and @g_kupcoffee via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/LVL2W RT to enter! #EarthDay2015 #PlanetEarth
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite thing about planet Earth. (1 entry)
3. Like the G-KUP Facebook Page. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
4. Follow G-KUP on Twitter – @g_kupcoffee. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
5. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
6. Join the G-Kup email list for news and updates.Upon application you will also be entered into the Vancity Buzz newsletter. (1 entry):
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 7:59 p.m. PST on April 30, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
In today’s world, there is a great urgency for an environmentally sustainable and readily renewable alternative to the use of Keurig K-Cups, and G-KUP has found just that. Their fully compostable and biodegradable single-serve beverage pod can be used in Keurig brewers. G-KUPS are fully capable of being composted in backyard compost so you can have the ease and convenience of using a Keurig machine while maintaining sustainable practices.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.