Do you want to mingle with driven, hard-working women from a cross-section of industries? If yes, then the WNORTH Conference in Whistler is the place for you to be this weekend, with a jam-packed day full of inspiration talks and networking with like-minded women on the rise, from senior leadership to entrepreneurs.
WNORTH is a local gathering of female leaders geared up to create a ground-breaking environment. It’s a place of intimate networking and real discussions that are critical to achieving real success-from board participation, finances, to work-life balance and overcoming failure.
You heard it, failure. A topic that is not necessarily associated with success will be addressed head-on, as women share their experience of breaking through stereotypes, adversity and let-downs to accomplish their dreams.
It’s all happening on Friday, March 6 in Whistler, and WNORTH wants you there with an offer valued at $650.
- Two Conference passes for a jam-packed day of networking, talks and workshops on Friday
- One night stay at the Whistler Westin Resort & Spa on Friday, March 6
- Access to the WNORTH Wine Reception; a premium networking event featuring wine, appetizers and stimulating conversation.
- Complimentary access for two to the renowned Scandinave Spa
Prize valued at $650
To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a one-night hotel stay and access to @WNORTHconf via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/JX09N RT to enter! #womenontherise
2. Leave a comment below telling us what being a leader means to you. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 4:59 p.m. PST on March 5, 2015. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they enter by.
When: Friday, March 6 from 8:45 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Where: Westin Whistler Resort & Spa
- $375 Conference Pass
- $575 Conference Pass plus accommodation