On April 4, Vancouverites will descend on downtown Vancouver with a pillow in hand as they embark on a journey to the Vancouver Art Gallery (Robson Street side) for International Pillow Fight Day.
Last year, a hundred or so individuals came out and this year organizers are expecting even more.
Vancouver Pillow Fight 2015 at Robson Square
When: Saturday, April 4 (rain or shine)
Time: 3 to 3:30 p.m.
Where: Vancouver Art Gallery along Robson Street
1. “Don’t talk about [Pillow] Fight Club!”
2. Don’t be in location until the exact minute.
3. Hide your pillows.
4. Rush in screaming “PILLOW FIIIIIIGHT!!!!!”
5. After 15mins of excruciating fun, leave.
6. Stay off the road and sidewalk. (don’t make this a police issue)
7. Do NOT hit anyone with out a pillow! (this includes but is not limited to people with cameras, bystanders, civic authorities, cars, use common sense!!)
8. “If this is your first [time] at [Pillow] Fight Club, you have to fight.”
Volunteers requested for clean up as they would like to do the event again next year.