In its 30th year in business, Hi-Class Jewellers is giving away a pair of diamond earrings just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Hi-Class is the second oldest jewelery store in the historic Punjabi Market located by Main and 49th in Vancouver. They offer exceptional selections, value and exclusive designs for diamond rings, engagement rings, anniversary rings, wedding bands, necklaces, bracelets, earrings and men’s jewellery.
The owners are proud philanthropists in the local community and have become a staple visit in the Punjabi Market. In their generous spirit, Hi-Class is giving away a pair of diamond earrings.
Dazzling 14K white gold diamond earrings from Hi-Class Jewellers in time for Valentine’s Day.
How To Enter
1. Follow @hcjewellers on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like Hi-Class Jewellers on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter (1 entry):
- I want to win diamond earrings for Valentine’s Day from @HCjewellers via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/IA4rt RT to enter!
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends on Wednesday, February 11 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random and contacted through the platform they entered by.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.