With the holiday shopping season in full swing, Starbucks is offering customers the chance to gift themselves the ultimate prize – Starbucks for Life.
From December 2 through January 5, every time customers pay with their Starbucks Card or mobile device, they will receive a receipt with a unique sweepstakes code that can be entered online at starbucks.ca/play for a chance to win. Each entry is eligible for instant prizes including free holiday beverages and treats, and of course, a chance to win the grand prize: Starbucks for Life.
“This is the single biggest promotion Starbucks has ever launched,” said Richard Burjaw, vice president, Marketing, Starbucks Canada. “One in every four purchases in Canadian Starbucks stores is made with a Starbucks Card. Now customers have the ultimate reason to swipe their Starbucks Cards this season with the chance to win Starbucks for Life.”
As part of the grand prize, winners will also receive the Ultimate Starbucks Card which is valued at US$5,000, made of 10k hammered gold, and engraved with the winner’s name (only 3 available in Canada!).
To celebrate Starbucks for Life, we’re giving away $100 Starbucks cards to three lucky readers! To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 1 of 3 $100 @StarbucksCanada cards to celebrate #StarbucksForLife via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/FSlaM RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us your favourite drink to order at Starbucks. (1 entry)
3. Like Starbucks Canada on Facebook. Leave a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
5. Regram the following on Instagram. Use the hashtag #StarbucksVCB and tag & follow @VancityBuzz. (1 entry)
Contest ends Monday, December 22 at 11:59 p.m. Three winners will be drawn at random and contacted through the same platform they entered by.
Winners: Shannon / IG: @westendgypsy, Toron P., Chris D.
For more information, including details and official rules & regulations, on Starbucks for Life, visit www.starbucks.ca/play
Starbucks Christmas Cup via Shutterstock
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.