Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar is inviting merrymakers and revellers to count down the clock on New Year’s Eve by taking advantage of two celebratory menus designed by Executive Chef Alex Chen as well as a masquerade bash in the iconic Gerard Lounge.
Boulevard’s dining room kicks off the countdown to 2015 by hosting a pair of exclusive multi-course seatings that include party favours, eclectic live music by vocalist Jennifer Scott, guitarist Rene Wrost and Steve Kaldestad on saxophone, and a balloon drop at the stroke of midnight.
- First seating at 5 p.m. features three courses for $99 per person
- Second seating at 8 p.m. features four courses, amuse and petit fours at $179 per person
Menu highlights include:
- Winter Squash Risotto – braised celery, pumpkin seeds, shaved perigord black truffle, parmesan
- Caramelized Sea Scallops – crispy pork belly, celeriac, endive, brown butter Coronation grape reduction
- Roasted Sablefish – gai lan flan, beech mushrooms, shallot, coconut rice, lemongrass vinaigrette
- Grilled Beef Ribeye – balsamic onion, wild mushroom, Béarnaise, red wine sauce
Diners have the option of adding extras like oysters, caviar, whole chilled lobster, shaved black or white truffles and Japanese Wagyu beef.
Reserve your table by calling 604-642-2900 or online at boulevardvancouver.com/reservations.
NYE Masquerade Bash at Gerard Lounge
In the adjacent Gerard Lounge, Boulevard is starting off the new year in fine style by hosting a masquerade bash sponsored by Absolut Elyx from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. Tickets are limited and available at $50 per person.
Included at the Bash are midnight hors d’oeuvres by Chef Chen, a “Midnight Elyxer” cocktail handcrafted by Boulevard Bar Manager Justin Taylor, party favours, a balloon drop and entertainment by DJ Myles Bigelow.
Prizes for the best mask and best couple ensemble will be awarded.
New Year’s Day Brunch
To celebrate the first day of 2015, Boulevard is also going to be having a special weekday service of their weekend brunch menu, featuring Chef Chen’s inspired twists on traditional favourites as well as seasonal highlights.
Reservations for your first meal of 2015 can be made by calling 604-642-2900 or online at boulevardvancouver.com/reservations.
Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar
Address: 845 Burrard Street, Vancouver (located in the iconic Sutton Place Hotel)
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.