This New Year’s Eve, Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar is inviting merrymakers and revellers to count down the clock by taking advantage of two celebratory menus designed by Executive Chef Alex Chen followed by a masquerade bash in the iconic Gerard Lounge.
Boulevard (845 Burrard Street, Vancouver) is hosting two exclusive multi-course seatings, an early seating at 5 p.m. with three courses at $99 per person and a late seating at 8 p.m. with four courses, amuse and petit fours at $179 per person.
Reserve your table by calling 604-642-2900 or online at boulevardvancouver.com/reservations.
In the adjacent Gerard Lounge, start off the new year in fine style at the Masquerade Bash sponsored by Absolut Elyx from 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. Included are midnight hors d’oeuvres, a “Midnight Elyxer” cocktail handcrafted by Boulevard Bar Manager Justin Taylor, party favours, a balloon drop and entertainment by DJ Myles Bigelow. Tickets are limited and available at $50 per person.
To celebrate the new year, we’re giving away a table for four to the early seating at Boulevard + four tickets to the Masquerade Bash at Gerard Lounge (total prize valued at $600). To enter to win, do at least one of the following:
1. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a $600 NYE 2015 night of dinner for 4 + countdown party tickets at @blvdyvr via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/G1EUc RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment telling us one of your New Year’s resolutions. (1 entry)
3. Like Boulevard Kitchen & Oyster Bar on Facebook. Leave a comment below letting us know once you have. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on Vancity Buzz’s Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends December 24 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn at random.
Winner: Brittany C.
Boulevard Executive Chef Alex Chen
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.