With Metropolis at Metrotown being the largest mall in B.C., there is no shortage of holiday shoppers this time of year. In fact, just getting a parking space is an outing all of its own.
Whether you love Christmas shopping or hate it, you likely experience these many frustrations while battling the thousands of other shoppers in between you and that perfect gift.
I mean, would it be so hard to walk a little faster?
1. Trying to find a parking spot
2. Those people who have no awareness about what’s around them
3. Those people who hold hands while walking and take up the whole walk-way
4. When it’s lunch and you’re always disappointed there’s no longer a Rainforest Cafe
5. Then when you finally find the food court, and there’s no seats
6. And why is it always so hot in there?
7. And why does a single person insist on taking up a table for four?
8. When you finish, stuffed full of Manchu Wok, and have no idea where in the mall you are
9. It’s hard to get around when there are eratic children running everywhere
10. And this thing is always in your way
11. Or you’re constantly dodging these people
12. When you’re just trying to find the Apple store, but it’s taking forever
13. You’d love to try out that new iPad before you buy it for Dad, but turns out 90% of parents think Apple store = day care
14. You think you’re on your way to Aritzia, but turns out you’re accidently in the line up to see Santa
15. When your feet hurt so bad you just can’t even
16. And all those bags are cutting off your fingers’ circulation
17. You decide to leave, but dude, where’s your car?
18. Like seriously. Was it P1 or P2? Near the Grand Court of the Atrium Court?
19. Finally. You’re free.