Japan’s Sanrio company is bringing their official Hello Kitty Supercute Friendship Festival to Vancouver in the summer of 2015.
It will be the first time the Hello Kitty convention tours through North America showcasing everything about the Hello Kitty lifestyle.
- SEE ALSO: Wait, what? Hello Kitty is not a cat?
Each venue will be fully decorated into a Hello Kitty Wonderland with multi-stage shows, interactive entertainment, DJ-driven dancing with dance group KRU HK, and other “supercute” activities. There will also be exhibitions and displays, couture creations, art, animation, fashion, collectible merchandise sales and larger-than-life photo opportunities with Dear Daniel, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Keroppi, Chococat, Pompom Purin and Hello Kitty.
As with any comic-con, attendees are strongly encouraged to dress up. The convention will be held at Vancouver’s PNE Forum from July 16 to 19, 2015.
Tickets are expected to sell out quickly. Two VIP packages are available for super keen fans:
- Red Bow Package ($125): Be one of the few to receive a guaranteed photo opportunity with Hello Kitty, VIP check-in, advance access to tour merchandise and more!
- Platinum Bow Package ($250): This extremely limited VIP package gets you up close with Hello Kitty and some of her best friends! This package includes a guaranteed character Meet & Greet and photo opportunity with a min of 5 characters, including Hello Kitty, reserved stage show seating, advance access to tour merchandise, custom tote & much more!
Helloy Kitty Supercute Friendship Festival 2015 Vancouver
- Dates: July 16 to 19, 2015
- Location: PNE Vancouver Forum (2901 East Hastings, Vancouver)
- Cost: Adult – $35; Youth – $25; VIP Packages – $125 or $250.
- Pre-sale ends on November 20, 2014. Use Vancity Buzz’s pre-sale code: FRIENDS
- General ticket sales begin on November 21, 2014 at 10 a.m.
- Click here to purchase tickets: http://ticketleader.ca/events/hello-kittys-supercute-friendship-festival
- Website: http://www.sanrio.com/hkfestival/
Feature Image: Sanrio