With the holidays approaching and the temperatures dropping, another annual tradition is set to return: the Robson Square Ice Rink will open on December 1!
It’s FREE skating for those with skates. If you don’t have skates, you can always rent some at the rink. It’s a magical place to enjoy the holidays with your friends, family and loved ones.
Robson Square Ice Rink dates and times
Open from December 1, 2014 until February 28, 2015
- Sunday to Thursday – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday – 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Holiday dates and times
- Christmas Eve, December 24 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Christmas Day, December 25 – Noon to 5 p.m.
- Boxing Day, December 26 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve, December 31 – 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- New Year’s Day, January 1 – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Skate rental ends 30 mins prior to close
- Cash only
- Helmets are mandatory for Children 12 years and under
- Skate and helmet rentals, and a concession stand are available on site
- Skating is free if you bring your own skates
- Rentals are available for a cost of $4
Robson Square Ice Skating Rink
Where: 800 Robson Street, Vancouver (Robson & Howe)