Beer in the mountains – is there anything better? After a successful, and sell out, inaugural year, the Whistler Village Beer Festival is back for a second year from September 11 to 14, 2014.
The ultimate festival for beer lovers, the Whistler Village Beer Festival will showcase talent from the Pacific Northwest and around the world, with a focus on B.C. Over 4,000 people are expected to take part in the festival, which will include over 50 breweries (including 31 from B.C.) and 150 beers.
New this year is fun and educational programming starting Thursday afternoon, including Beer 101, Craft Beer Revolution and History of Beer. See the full list of events and buy tickets in advance.
Tickets to the Main Event on Saturday, September 13 start at $35 and include a 4-ounce sampling mug, five sampling tokens and a $5 food voucher. If five tokens aren’t enough, you can buy more for just $1.50 (4oz pour).
From hotels to condos, there’s plenty of places to stay in Whistler during the festival. Visit whistler.com/offers for more information.
Whistler Village Beer Festival 2014
When: September 11 to 14
Where: Whistler, BC
Tickets: Buy online now
*The festival is restricted to guests over the age of 19
Whistler Village Beer Festival Schedule
- Thursday, September 11
- Chef’s Beer Dinner at Dubh Linn Gate
- Cask Showdown at The Brewhouse
- Industry Cask Night at Brickworks
- Friday, September 12
- Trade and Industry Events at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- The Butcher & The Brewmaster at Dubh Linn Gate
- Triple B – Beer, BBQ at Brickworks
- Cask Showdown at Firerock Lounge
- Red Racer on the Run at Longhorn Saloon
- Ladies Night at Buffalo Bills
- Saturday, September 13
- Main Event at Whistler Olympic Plaza
- Cask Showdown at Garfinkel’s
- Bricktöberfest at Brickworks
- Best in Fest Awards at Longhorn Saloon
- Deep Cove Brewers After-Party at Tapley’s
- Pacific Northwest Brewers Showcase at Dubh Linn Gate
- Whistler Brewing After-Party at Longhorn Saloon
- Red Racer Presents Betty’s Hoe-Down at Buffalo Bills
- Sunday, September 14
- Still in Bed with Beer at Dubh Linn Gate
- The Hangover at Longhorn Saloon
- Bacon, Beer & Coaster Golf at Tapley’s
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.