Bring out your fancy hats, pretty floral dresses and pastel suits, ladies and gents, because one of the events you will not want to miss this summer is one that brings class, and will whisk you away into your very own version of ‘Alice in Wonderland’. Being the first of its kind, the Vancouver Garden Party comes to Vancouver and is held at the beautiful VanDusen Botanical Gardens! What a perfect location for a day in the sun, enjoying some delectable treats and to take a ton of Instagram photos.
To celebrate the first Garden Party, we’re giving away an exclusive VIP table ($1,000 value), including:
- 8 tickets to the event
- 8 tickets to High Tea at Noon sponsored by Cocktails & Canapes
- 2 bottles of Perrier-Jouet Champagne
- $50 in drink tickets
- A reserved table with seating for 8
- A dedicated server for your group
To enter to win this package, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Enter to win a $1,000 VIP Table Package to the first @GardenPartyVan on August 23 via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/AsSgf RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us what you’re most excited for – The Croquet Classic, High Tea at Noon, Cocktails or Live Art. (1 entry)
Contest closes Thursday, August 21 at 4 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.
The Vancouver Garden Party
Date: Saturday, August 23, 2014
Time: Noon to 6 p.m.
Location: VanDusen Botanical Gardens – 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver
Among what you can look forward to during this event includes the High Tea lunch, Live Art, Cocktails, Champagne Sabering, over one million dollars worth of exotic cars showcased by Miles End Motors Field of Dreams and the classic game of Croquet.
For more information you can check out their official website.