The last Sunset Beach Social of the season is rapidly approaching – will you be there? The third and final instalment of this free food, art and entertainment festival is happening this Friday, August 29 from 5 p.m. until sundown at Sunset Beach. Charge your phone battery and arrive early, because nTrust is buying dinner for all of its members!
Like the June and July events, the final Sunset Beach Social on August 29 features free food from Vancouver’s most well-loved food trucks, live music, a roller disco and the innovative Blim art market.
How to eat for free
To eat for free, follow these steps (you’ll need a smartphone with data):
- Sign up and complete your nTrust Cloud profile
- Redeem the promo code: SUNSET to receive FREE Cloud Money*
- Spend your Cloud Money at the food trucks for a free meal
You can also move extra snack money to your Cloud in advance using online banking if you’d like to keep paying via mobile phone for the rest of the event.
“We’re so pleased to see the positive response to Cloud Money at the Sunset Beach Social series this summer,” said Rod Hsu, Chief Experience Officer at nTrust. “Vancouver is a very tech-savvy city with a lot of foodies, so this food truck festival was the perfect venue to launch Cloud Money in the Lower Mainland.”
Sunset Beach Social Menu
Each food truck will be offering its regular menu with a $5 nTrust special. These include:
- The Kaboom Box: Vegetarian poutine with miso-mushroom gravy and Quebec cheese curds
- Johnny Pops: Avocado lime popsicle
- Serious Sausage: European, wiener (made from local pork) served on a fresh-baked Portuguese bun
- Taser Sandwich: Three cheese classic grilled cheese with a side of fresh sole food greens
- Mom’s Grilled Cheese: A cup of gazpacho
- Feastro: Feastro’s Original Dirty Fries – Kennebec fries, with pulled pork, BBQ sauce, lemon garlic aioli, salsa, and jalapenos
- Soho Road Naan Kebab: Spicy chana (chickpea) sabji on pilau rice with yogurt and tamarind chutney
- Yolk’s: Beignets with salted caramel
- Culver City Salads: Daily super fresh plant-based salad featuring local seasonal vegetables, avocado, and house made dressing
- Dougie Dog: All-natural fully loaded original hotdog
- Nice Pops: Limited edition chocolate dipped sour cream and black cherry ice pop
- Fruitolat: 24 oz. virgin cocktail of your choice
- Forte Whole Foods: Two single-serving snack packs in any combination of walnut, pistachio, choco-hemp or cheese
- The Reef Runner: Mini jerk chicken sausage bun with Scotch bonnet pepper marinated purple cabbage slaw with Miss Kitty’s Cream Aioli
This is your last chance to enjoy free food and fantastic company against the backdrop of beautiful Sunset Beach (before the rain hits again). So grab a friend and grab your phone and come join the rest of the city at the last Sunset Beach Social of 2014.
*Note: You must be 18 years or older to sign up for an nTrust account – sorry kids.
Promo codes are not redeemable for cash. Offer limited to one per person at the August 29 event.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.