This summer, Tostitos is bringing its Nacho Average Food Truck to Vancouver. From July 3 to July 26, the truck will be touring the city serving up Tostitos tortilla chips in exciting new ways.
Featuring four new delicious recipes created exclusively for the truck by Vancouver Chef Josh Wolfe, the Nacho Average Food Truck menu showcases local ingredients and fresh culinary thinking designed to inspire BC foodies and non-foodies alike.
For a limited time only, the Tostitos Nacho Average Food Truck will be serving:
- Brie Bites Three Ways on Tostitos Scoops!
- “Canadian” Cheese Steak on Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thick tortilla chips
- Salted Caramel & Chocolate Bark on Tostitos Cantina® Extra Thin tortilla chips
- Summer Mango Salsa with Flaked Salmon on Tostitos Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips
All the items will be $3, yes $3.
The truck will only be on the road for one month, so find it while you can. Follow Nacho Average Food Truck on Twitter for location updates and fun and easy Tostitos recipe ideas at @TostitosCanada.
Get inspired by the Nacho Average Food Truck and create your own crowd-pleasing Tostitos dishes this summer. Visit Tostitos.ca to discover a collection of fun, quick and tasty recipes that will elevate your next social gathering.
Here are some recipes:
Brie Bites Three Ways in Tostitos Scoops!
- Brie, walnuts and apricot jam – A delightful pairing of creamy, crunchy and sweet.
- Brie & cranberry sauce – Delicious brie topped with tangy cranberry sauce.
- Brie with melon & prosciutto – A simple twist on a classic combination updates this appetizer.
“Canadian” Cheese Steak on Tostitos Cantina Extra Thick tortilla chips
- Sautéed BC beef, red onions, peppers and melted provolone make this hearty nacho dish extra gooey good.
Salted Caramel & Chocolate Bark on Tostitos Cantina Extra Thin tortilla chips
- With a subtle crunch, this delicious sweet & salty recipe features melted caramel and chocolate drizzle with white chocolate shavings.
Summer Mango Salsa with Flaked BC Salmon on Tostitos Multigrain Rounds tortilla chips
- A beautiful and bright dish featuring BC salmon on a bed of sweet and tangy mango summer salsa.
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.