The free outdoor Chevron Summer Cinema Series at Stanley Park has become a staple during Vancouver summers. Thousands come out each movie night to gather in the park and tune into some great flicks. This year, Fresh Air Cinema and the West End BIA want to make the experience even better and have introduced a dinner & movie special.
Each Tuesday night movie will have 100 comfy VIP Adirondack seats available, which will be split for individual tickets ($20 each) and dinner & movie tickets ($40-55 each). All proceeds will go towards the Vancouver Firefighters Charitable Society.
A short walk from Ceperely Meadow (by Second Beach), you’ll be able to choose from a great selection of West End restaurants, including The Three Brits Public House, Seventeen89, Forage, Kingyo, Milestones Denman, Morocco West, Ginger Garlic, Central Bistro, BuckStop and Hub Restaurant.
Tickets are on sale now. Visit www.SummerCinema.ca for more info.
As the exclusive Online Media Partner with Fresh Air Cinema, we’re giving away pairs of dinner & movie packs!
- 3-course dinner for two (with a bottle of Kim Crawford wine) at Milestones Denman Street
- $50 to Forage
- $50 to Three Brits Public House
- $50 to Morocco West
- $50 to Seventeen89
All come with two VIP seats at the Chevron Summer Cinema Series movie of your choice.
To enter to win a pair of dinner & movie passes, do at least one of the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win a pair of VIP Dinner & Movie passes to an outdoor movie in Stanley Park via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/y5Mao RT to Enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us which of the nine movies you most want to see. (1 entry)
3. Sign up for the Weekly Buzz newsletter. (1 entry)
4. Like this photo on our Facebook page. (1 entry)
Contest ends June 23 at 11:59 p.m. Five winners will be chosen at random.
Vancity Buzz is a proud media sponsor of Fresh Air Cinema