Woman2Warrior is Vancouver’s only all-women 5km adventure obstacle race that dares participants to tackle trails, track and grass around Burnaby’s Central Park and Swangard Stadium in support of BC Easter Seals Camps. The course features a dozen obstacles designed to test strength, agility, and balance – not to mention sense of adventure.
Women from all over the Lower Mainland will be breaking a sweat on May 25 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Swangard Stadium to send over 900 children living with disabilities to accessible Easter Seals Camps in BC.
Woman2Warrior is a non-timed run covering about 5km of trails, track, and grass around Burnaby Central Park and Swangard Stadium. The course features obstacles to test your strength, agility, balance, and sense of adventure. You may enter as an individual or as a team, but each person must raise a minimum $300 to participate. There will be awards & prizes for the top overall fundraisers and finishers. Recruit the support of friends, family and coworkers to help you reach your fundraising goal.
As a warrior you should prepared to lift, climb, crawl, jump, run/walk, and possibly get a little wet and dirty.
The prize pack is valued at approximately $285 and includes:
- $50 gift card to Subway
- $25 gift card to Nesters Market
- One box of Clif Bars
- One 6-pack of Formula Four Water
- One WOMAN2WARRIOR shirt from Firstar Apparel
- One Luna Bars t-shirt
- One free registration to WOMAN2WARRIOR ($35 value)
- Two bootcamp registrations to Tanessafit Personal Training ($100 value)
To enter to win the prize pack valued at $285, do the following:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a $285 @W2Wvan prize pack via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/wLBq5 RT to enter!
2. Leave a comment below telling us how you train to become a warrior.
Contest ends May 20 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.