Concrete Hero hits Vancouver this summer for a second year. The 9km chip-timed course is dubbed as the ultimate urban obstacle challenge, not just for extreme athletes or gym junkies but for anyone who wants to challenge themselves for a great cause and have fun while doing it.
Concrete Hero benefits the BC Cancer Foundation and funds raised by participants go directly towards cancer research efforts, which will in turn improve cancer care for patients in B.C.
Throughout the 9km course, you’ll face obstacles like:
- Scaling parked cars in the Lions Gate Lockdown
- Swinging your way over the Lost Lagoon
- Crawling your way through the Second Beach Dash
- Climbing your way up the Chief
- Coming face-to-face with the city’s elements like never before
Concrete Hero Vancouver 2014
What: Concrete Hero – Ultimate Urban Obstacle Challenge
When: August 17, 2014
Register: www.concretehero.ca or call 604-488-HERO (4376)
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.