The Stanley Park Easter Train and Easter Bunny are back after their early run during Spring Break. This is the perfect family activity during the Easter long weekend.
The train runs rain or shine, and is fully covered to protect you from spring showers.
Hop on by for a fun-filled day.
- Ride on the miniature train.
- Go on an egg hunt (bring your own basket).
- Participate in crafts and a bunny-ear workshop.
- Join in games.
- Get your face painted (by donation).
The Easter Train operates during: Easter, from Wednesday, April 16 to Monday, April 21, 2014
Hours of operation are:
- Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission fees include taxes.
|Adult (18+ years)||$3.50|
|Child and youth (3 – 17 years)||$8.75|
|Small child (0 – 2 years)||$5.25|
Tickets are sold for the same day only.
Buy tickets at the ticket booth next to the miniature train.
Easter bunny via shutterstock