Fan Expo Vancouver is back – bigger and better than ever before. With an extra day to embrace the best of Vancouver’s geekdom, fans are promised a lot more “pop” to go with the all-ages fan culture celebration of comics, sci-fi, horror, anime and gaming.
Last year, over 21,000 got their geek on at the Comicon of Hollywood North. Fan Expo Vancouver 2014 will now take over Hall B & C of the Vancouver Convention Centre’s West Building, providing 162,000 sq. ft. and three days packed with full frontal nerdity.
Vancity Buzz is giving away an exclusive VIP family prize pack for FAN EXPO Vancouver again this year! The prize pack includes:
- 2 adult tickets and 2 child tickets (ages 12 and under)
- Priority seating at the Q&A Panel with Karl Urban (Star Trek, Almost Human)
To enter you must do at least one of the following (additional entries will count as bonus entries – up to a max. of 4 entries):
1. Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
3. Retweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a VIP Family Prize Pack to @FanExpoVan via @Vancitybuzz http://ow.ly/viGKg RT to Enter!
Once you’ve done the steps, leave a comment below telling us you’ve entered!
Contest ends April 8, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be selected at random.
Please note the child tickets are not transferable to adult passes and winners cannot be given a cash value.
Fan Expo Vancouver Celebrity Guests
- BRUCE CAMPBELL (Army of Darkness, Evil Dead)
- KARL URBAN (Almost Human, Star Trek)
- GIANCARLO ESPOSITO (Breaking Bad, Revolution)
- ROBERT ENGLUND (A Nightmare On Elm Street, Iron Man 3)
- STEPHEN AMELL (Arrow)
- ELIZA DUSHKU (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dollhouse)
- RAY PARK (GI Joe Films, Star Wars Episode I)
- CHARISMA CARPENTER (Angel, Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- MICHAEL ROSENBAUM (Smallville)
- BRUCE BOXLEITNER (Babylon 5, Tron)
- JON HEDER (Napoleon Dynamite)
- TONY MOORE (Deadpool, The Walking Dead)
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre, West Building Hall B & C, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC
When: Friday, April 18, 2014 – Sunday, April 20, 2014
4 to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday