ExpoPlaza Latina is the premier platform for connecting British Columbian and Latin American organizers to business opportunities through high-energy panel discussions, roundtable discussions, workshops and networking opportunities coming up on April 30 (rescheduled from March 24 and 25).
With 100,000 Latinos in Vancouver, ExpoPlaza Latina is the perfect opportunity if you’ve ever thought of doing business in Latin America. Latincouver, the group behind Vancouver’s Latin festival Carnaval del Sol, presents ExpoPlaza Latina, the only business conference exploring B.C. as a gateway to Latin America and Asia Pacific trade.
- Investment Opportunities in the Pacific Alliance Region
- Successful CSR Initiatives in Latin America
- Mining Medium-Term Forecast
- Startup Incubation in the Americas
- SMEs Accessing the Latin American Market – Case Studies
- Developing Skilled Professionals in Latin America & Canada
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear from industry experts on sustainability, CSR in mining, labour markets in energy, logistics, innovation and technology.
They will share their knowledge, best practices, case studies and more with a focus on the Pacific Allianc which binds Colombia-
Who should attend?
- SMEs & Entrepreneurs keen to discover the potential of the growing Latin America market.
- Engineers & Innovators ready to discover how to do business within a foreign environment.
- Export/Import Professionals regulations & how to take advantage of trade agreements.
- Suppliers keen to learn about new supply chains and how to win contracts.
- Academics & Researchers interested in international trade & Latin America
- Government Officials from Latin America & North America interested in forming trade partnerships.
ExpoPlaza Latina $200 ALL ACCESS PASS includes:
- 1 Day Full Access
- Opening Session
- 4 Industry Panels
- Lunch & Tea/Coffee
- Trade Show
- Cocktail Reception
ExpoPlaza Latina Vancouver 2014
When: April 30, 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Where: Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue, SFU Vancouver