Spring has sprung and that can only mean a few things: blooming cherry blossoms, warmer weather, blue skies and of course mouthwatering treats. TeaPops are the ultimate delicacy produced for absolutely every “kid” in the house.This all-organic, refreshing twist is the sunny day staple – TeaPops are sure to tickle the taste buds of families everywhere.
Two reasonably picky parents in search of satisfying their kids’ cravings were behind the creation of DeeBee’s TeaPops. DeeBee’s founders – Dr. Dionne Laslo-Baker, PhD and Dr. Stephen Baker, MD, a husband and wife doctor team, came up with the organic frozen concoction to meet the needs of their own family’s health and eating habits. Made with the purest ingredients possible – TeaPops are low in sugar (all-natural and 7-9 grams per TeaPop) and have a low count of approximately 25-50 calories.
TeaPops are the ultimate treat for our generation – with an equivalent rate to a bowl of organic super fruits and a heart-warming cup of organic tea. These tealicious treats combine antioxidant rich tea, naturally non-caffeinated rooibos, organic fruit, and are certified organic and vegan, non-GMO, kosher and gluten-free – for absolutely every taste out there!
The organic, frozen novelty is sure to revolutionize family fridges across Canada. TeaPops – let the nutritional movement begin.
TeaPops™ Tea Facts:
- Organic fruit purées capture the full flavour and nutrition of a whole fruit.
- Antioxidants help destroy compounds in the body known as free radicals.
- Antioxidants absorb, weaken and neutralize free radicals continuously.
- Increasing levels of antioxidants in the body promotes good health and slow down or aid in preventing signs of aging.
- Organic tea is essential – non-organic tea is filled with pesticides and the harmful substance becomes the first thing you sip once you’ve poured yourself a cup.
DeeBee’s TeaPops 5 flavour profiles:
- Berries ‘N’ Cherries: This TeaPop™ is like having a fresh cup of organic, Fair Trade tea and rooibos with a bowl of sweet super fruits—packed with cherries, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Southern Iced Tea: A spot of tea in a frozen treat, Southern Iced Tea marries the simple tastes of freshly brewed black tea and lemon, lightly sweetened with honey.
- Tropical Mango: The tropical taste of organic mango, pineapple, apples, and peach dance together with freshly brewed rooibos herbal tea in this naturally non- caffeinated TeaPop™.
- Minty Mint: The Minty Mint TeaPop™ is fresh and sweet at the same time, naturally non-caffeinated and made with organic mint leaves and freshly brewed mint and rooibos herbal tea.
- Toasted Coconut: Savour the creamy caramel and coconut flavors in this delectable TeaPops™ made with coconut, vanilla, pineapple, and rooibos herbal tea.