Do you always feel like you’re fishing around in Vancouver for a good place to eat? Reel in that cast, Vancouverites, our friends at SocialShopper and The Fish House in Stanley Park are here to deliver. This exclusive offer provides you with the most memorable five-course experience, all at 51% off.
Chef Demyon’s seasonal menu turns heads with an exquisite display of culinary mastery. The first dish is a Celariac Veloute followed shortly after with Butter Poached Haida Gwaii Halibut and Frisee Salad. A decadent braised beef short rib is served as the main course paired with a Dungeness crab, wild mushroom arancini and sweet crab bisque. The experience is concluded with a decadent fudge brownie, chocolate mousse and chocolate ganache.
SocialShopper gives you this exclusive offer from $85 with a regular value of $172.
Choose from 2 Options:
1. $85 for a five-course culinary dining experience for 2 people (value $172)
2. $165 for a five-course culinary dining experience for 4 people (value $344) at The Fish House in Stanley Park
- For over 20 years The Fish House in Stanley Park has strived to provide the atmosphere, product, and service worthy of this beautiful and historically significant park.
- The Fish House in Stanley Park is proudly 100% Ocean Wise.
- Curtis Demyon was born and raised in Saskatoon and has always had a passion for making great food. This passion led him to Vancouver to study at the renowned Dubrulle Culinary Institute. After graduating culinary school, Curtis honed his craft at many notable Vancouver restaurants such as Joe Fortes, Coast, Langara Fishing Lodge, Social at le Magasin and The Century Plaza hotel. In 2012 Curtis was recruited by The Fish House in Stanley Park to be the Chef de Cuisine. In early 2013 he was promoted to Executive Chef.
- Boasts a 4.5-star review rating on tripadvisor with over 400 reviews.
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence by Tripadvisor for 2013
Vancouver’s expensive, and we’re here to change that!
Get your SocialShopper deal here!
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.