To celebrate the brunch menu at Grain featuring five kinds of Eggs Benedicts, Grain Tasting Bar is serving complimentary eggs benedict to all the Ben’s of Vancouver with their ‘Bring a Ben, Get a Benny’ promotion.
Starting February 1 until Sunday, March 2, join Grain Tasting Bar for brunch with a friend named Ben (Benjamin’s, Benedict’s, Benji’s, Benoit’s and other Ben variations welcome) and receive a complimentary eggs benedict.
Grain Tasting Bar’s menu was created by Chef Thomas Heinrich, who is also the executive chef of the Hyatt Regency Vancouver. The menu is focused on highlighting fresh and local ingredients. Grain Tasting Bar also specializes in artisan cocktails, regional wines and craft beer. Drink recipes are creatively designed to highlight regional distilleries and fresh ingredients. Five draught handles feature the best in local breweries, while our wine program is VQA focused with selections ranging from established wineries to up-and-coming winemakers.
For reservations please call 604-639-4771.
‘Bring a Ben, Get a Benny’ Promotion details
Location: Grain Tasting Bar – 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver (Hyatt Regency Hotel)
Start Date: Saturday, February 1 at 11 a.m.
End Date: Sunday, March 2 at 4 p.m.
- Bring a Ben with you for brunch, get a benny on the house.
- A minimum of one paying customer per table and a maximum of one Ben (or free benny) per table.
- Only available during weekend brunch hours. No substitutions.
- Cannot be combined with any other specials or offers.
- Reservations are recommended.
Eggs Benedict Menu:
All served with breakfast potatoes
- Grilled Chicken – barnston island spinach, avocado, diced tomato
- Smoked tomato bruschetta – g.b.e. farms tomatoes, aged balsamic vinegar
- Oyama – pamplona chorizo • red wine prosciutto, arugula
- Dungeness crab – tomato, lemon, fresh herbs
- Prime rib – blue cheese, pickled onions, horseradish