How can Hot Stone Massage help a person relieve stress and find balance in today’s busy environment?
Hot Stone Massage has these unique benefits:
- Promotes grounding due to the natural magnetic field found in the stones
- Eases rheumatism arthritis and fibromyalgia pain
- Relieves/reduces stress
- Improves circulation
- Decreases Sciatic pain and menstrual pain
- Relaxes and soothes tired and sore muscles
- Increases range of motion in joint movements
- Detoxifies and flushes blood cells
- Improves Lymphatic circulation
- Helps calm the body emotionally and mentally
What makes a hot stone massage different from a traditional massage?
The combination of thermotherapy and massage techniques.
A Hot Stone massage uses 52 different shapes and sizes of Basalt stones. These stones (also known as volcanic rocks) are located at and produced from volcanic eruptions all over the world. Basalt stones carry a natural magnetic healing property which creates an energetic flow to physically re-balance the body emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Warm and Hot Basalt stones are applied by flowing the stones over the body using traditional Swedish massage strokes. The heat from the stones allows for deeper release for sore and painful muscle tissue. It helps alleviate pain and discomfort while enhancing relaxation and well-being.
How can you keep that feeling of calm at home or at the office?
Aromatherapy Salt Baths are beneficial for balancing a busy lifestyle. They help clear the mind, assist respiratory and reconnect body mind energy as well as relaxing tight sore muscles. Light a candle. Set aside 15 minutes and enjoy.
Tips For The Best Desk Habits:
- Sit up straight
- Stretch during the day
- Get up walk around the office
- Add aromatherapy into your daily work routine.
For more information about Hot Stone Massages visit: