Yogacara Studios is committed to both growing yoga and building community, maintaining the true essence of yoga with small class sizes in a nurturing atmosphere. All teachers are committed to a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
With two locations in Vancouver (Kistilano and Mount Pleasant), and one in Whistler Village, Yogacara offers a full yoga schedule, as well as pilates, infrared sauna sessions, workshops and yoga teacher training.
Yogacara believes 2014 is your year to commit to a healthy, balanced and stress-reducing life, and so we’ve partnered with them to give away a one year, Unlimited Membership (valued at over $1,100) good for Yoga and Pilates classes for use at any location.
To enter to win a one year, Unlimited Membership valued at over $1,100, you must do the following two things:
1. Enter via Yogacara’s Contest Link (takes 30 seconds)
2. Retweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a 1 year unlimited Yoga Pass from @yogacarastudios via @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/rcnXp RT to enter!
For an automatic second entry (and only if you want to): Follow Yogacara on Instagram.
Contest ends Wednesday, December 4 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be chosen at random.
Contest winner: Ellen P
- One Year Yogacara Yoga/Pilates Membership
- Must be redeemed by Winner | Non-Transferrable
- Valid at all locations
- One year membership will start on January 1, 2014
- Prize must be redeemed by December 30, 2013
- Prize must be accepted as is / No Cash Value
- Class schedules may change without notice
- Pass is only valid for Public Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Kitsilano – 2460 Trafalgar Street
- Mount Pleasant – 3381 Fraser Street
- Whistler – 205-4433 Sundial Crescent
Advertorial. If you are interested in sponsored content, please contact us.