Last week, we introduced the most East Vancouver home of all time. Now, here’s another Craigslist gem: the most epic Vancouver car of all time. This car screams Vancouverite, and it even reads us daily.
See other funny Craigslist Vancouver ads:
- Vancouver woman steals back bike from Craigslist thief
- Crazy Craigslist Marriage Proposal
- Abbotsford Women seeking a boyfriend who works in fast food industry
- Who wants slightly used underwear?
Here is the description via Craigslist.
You could not ask for a better car to equip you for your life in Vancouver. This car has made the beautiful journey from Toronto to Vancouver and has decided to settle in this gorgeous city. Unfortunately her owners are now moving to Australia so she needs to find new partners for her adventures in BC.
The Cars Likes:
– Yoga, usually hot yoga
– Eating only organic and local
– Hiking (she loves the Grouse Grind but is now a bit scared due to the recent incident)
– Snowboarding (Whistler, Cypress, she really likes it all)
– Surfing (and especially eating Tacofino when in Tofino)
– Being a sometimes vegetarian (living close to the Naam has made this easy)
– Complaining about the rain
– Daily reading of Vancity Buzz and Vancouver is Awesome
– Making jokes about how the Vancouver Mayor is better than Toronto’s Mayor
– Eating sushi (The Eatery when she wants a good time with her old university friends, but Minami when she’s trying to impress someone)- Taking in English Bay sunsets
– Biking the seawall and complaining about how she has to dodge tourists the whole time
– Taking photos on tree-lined streets during fall
– Eating Indian at Vij’s on special occasions
– Over-using terms like “fogcouver” and “raincouver”
– Stand Up Paddle Boarding (not ready for SUP Yoga yet though…)
– Shopping at farmers markets on rainy Sundays
– Shopping at Pirate Joes in Kits to support local
– Taking selfies with mountains and beaches in the background
– Eating everything at Food Trucks
– Transporting people that are going to brunch in lulus and Uggs
– Did we mention yoga?
– Weekend Summer road trips to the Okanagan
– Winter trips to Whistler and Pemberton (with mandatory stops at Sushi Village)
– People who idle their cars
– People who don’t recycle
– People who throw their cigarette butts out the window
– Sample sales with enormous lines
In case you’re interested it’s on sale for $4,800.