Locasity – a new fashion startup here in Vancouver founded by Casey Era and Sunjeet Singh might be one of interest to all you in the fashion industry, ESPECIALLY you fashion business owners.
Locasity aims to solve every shoppers problem by providing a platform that makes it easier for:
- People to find local stores and their products
- To window shop several local stores from the comfort of their computer/mobile screen
- Provides a large scope of stores from target shopping areas are Gastown, Main St, South Granville, Kitsilano and more.
• People are shown products that they’ll like based on the preferences selected.
• All products are from stores located near them.
• For products people are interested in, Locasity offers a SPECIAL Process for purchasing items of choice that will be revealed during their launch.
Through this, Locasity aims to serve the purpose of solving problems, such as the garments not fitting and reduce the time wasted on browsing in-store and not finding anything. Plus, Vancouver has a ton of hidden gems where shoppers can shop but are rarely heard of.
Catch your attention?
Locasity is currently about to launch an invite only, private beta launch early November and to be part of this exclusive first-hand look at the website and it’s tools.
You should sign up to receive an invitation to join Locasity.
For fashion business owners who are interested on jumping on board, you can contact Locasity at (firstname.lastname@example.org).