Hawkers Market is quickly becoming a tradition in Vancouver and once again they’ll be hosting a large lineup of great eats plus a selection of food trucks on their patio.
Nom nom nom…
- New this Saturday is The Butter Bar which serves Malaysian and Indonesian food. They will be offering up an insane menu from curry to 1000 layer cake.
- The Hawkers team will also be doing a roast pig with crackling steam buns and pickles that will be cooked in Momofuku style.
- West Coast Chutney is a brand new company that will be featuring chutneys made with Okanagan orchard fruits.
- Hives for Humanity will be at the market featuring locally produced honeys and they will also be discussing the importance of bees in urban environments. They will be offering patrons samples of their honeys.
- Sweet Petite Confectioner will be at the market offering up ridiculously addictive cake truffles.
- Blue Mule will be serving up their Latin inspired cuisine including empanadas and a haute version of pork and beans with fried egg.
- Sunday Dinner is always a highlight. They will be cooking their grub with an old school Italian flair along with the best espresso shots you’ll probably ever have as zabaglione will be stirred in.
- The Candy Meister will be joining the market to serve up novelties for people to snack on while mingling and to take home.
- And lots more!