And we’re off! Hockey season is officially in full swing and fans are always looking for ways to make their game experience bigger and better. To that end, the OPUS hotel in Vancouver has put together a Hockey Night in Vancouver package for locals and visitors alike.
Start the night with free valet and wifi (bonus: iPads in every room) in the redesigned guest rooms. And don’t forget to enjoy free beer and nuts in your room before strolling over to Rogers Arena just a few blocks away. Best of all? Late check-out at 1 p.m.
This package is priced at $229 and is valid until the end of April 2014. Or longer if the Canucks make the playoffs.
- 1-night stay in a Superior King Room·
- Valet parking at OPUS
- Beer and nuts in your room
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Leisurely late check-out of 1 p.m.
We’ve partnered with OPUS Vancouver to give away a package for one lucky winner! To enter, this is what you have to do:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a Hockey Night in Vancouver package from @OPUSHotel via @VancityBuzz @crystal_kwon http://ow.ly/qw1yy RT to Enter!
2. Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/VCBuzz
For one BONUS entry, LIKE this photo on Facebook.
Contest ends November 12, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. One winner will be drawn randomly.