Do you like your ice cream mixed with stuff and pushed around on a cold rock? Obviously you do. That’s why Marble Slab Creamery has become an icon of ice cream success and marks one of the final locations of the 10 best ice cream spots in Vancouver.
The concept here comes from Texas, where it was discovered that a frozen chunk of marble makes a great base for adding an endless array of mix-ins to your ice cream. The idea caught on, and today people are enjoying freshly made flavours in countries worldwide.
If a good old fashioned ice cream cone with some offbeat ingredients thrown in sounds like your thing, pay Marble Slab a visit. Two locations serve Vancouver with nine more across the Lower Mainland.
Marble Slab Creamery
- Burnaby – 7527 Market Crossing
- Coquitlam – 2991 Lougheed Hwy.
- Langley – 20159 88th Ave.
- Langley – 6339 200th St.
- New Westminster – 805 Boyd St.
- North Vancouver – 180 W Esplanade
- Richmond – 11720 Steveston Hwy.
- Surrey – 12101 72nd Ave.
- Surrey – 2245 160th St.
- Vancouver – 541 West Broadway
- Vancouver – 1184 Denman Street
Image: Marble Slab Facebook