The OMG Social Media Conference is coming to Vancouver on August 15, 2013 with a mission to simplify social media for small businesses. As media partners of the event, we’ve got a pair of tickets to give away to the conference (valued at $380).
Three reasons the conference will be like no other
- No more high-level tech speak
- A unique focus on tangible results and collaboration
- Get up close and personal with Vancouver’s top social media influencers
- Andrea Goertz, TELUS
- Krishna Lakkineni, ROI Media Works
- George Moen, former President of BLENZ Coffee
Speaker sessions delivered by
- Conner Galway, Junction Creative
- Meena Sandhu, ING Direct
- Bosco Anthony, digital growth strategist
To enter to win two tickets to the OMG Social Media Conference (value of $380) on August 15 at the SFU Segal Graduate School of Business, here’s what you have to do:
1. Retweet the following on Twitter:
- Win a pair of tickets to the OMG Social Media Conference via @OMGmedia & @VancityBuzz http://ow.ly/nAIYn RT to enter! #OMGconf
3. Leave a comment below telling us your business and/or why you’d like to attend.
Contest ends Monday, August 12 at 8 p.m. One lucky winner will be selected at random.
For more information on the conference, visit www.omgsocialmedia.ca.