The not to be missed 3rd Annual Vancouver Biggest Ever Networking (Thai Cuisine) Party is happening yet again on Thursday, August 22 at The Profile/The Landing (375 Water Street, Gastown).
Definitely an event to check out this summer, this networking event gives individuals who are already in business to individuals who are just starting out the opportunity to connect over great food.
The great things that you’ll get at the Vancouver’s Biggest Ever Networking Party 2013 include:
- Authentic Thai cuisine (included in the ticket price)
- Sinful desserts (included in the ticket price)
- Fabulous prizes
- ‘60 Second Power Tips’ from business influencers through out the night (Not self promotion speeches, but powerful business tips and advice that will impact your life and business.)
- A spectacular harbour view from The Landing / The Profile in Gastown
- A VIP Lounge & bar
- A feature presentation on ‘How to Access Your Intuition for Business Success’This event is created and produced by Spark Metric Productions.The 2013 Party is co-produced with The Profile.This event is also co-presented by Samantha Sito (www.otisamantha.com), Social Media Smarter, Vancouver Business Network, Social Butterfly Club, FHS Events, VYA4Hire, Good Media, Conscious PR, HelloVancity, Vancouver Business and Marketing Entrepreneurs.
Get your tickets!
$60 for Regular Tickets
$29 (including GST) for readers and friends of Samantha Sito.
Use Promo Code: otisamantha
For full event info and to get tickets, please visit: www.sparkmetric.com/vbep2013.